TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this document carefully prior to booking and paying for any course at Superb Learning language school. It contains important information about your contract with the school.
1. The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to set out the contractual basis for your relationship with Superb Learning, and to draw your attention to key terms.
2. Your contract with the Superb Learning is made up of:
a. these Terms and Conditions;
b. the course description on the course web page, which is available through http://www.superblearning.cz (you should consider printing a copy of this page as a record of the information provided);
c. the confirmation of your place in the course from the Superb Learning via email;
d. the school’s Statutes and Regulations, and rules and policies made under them.
3. You will enter into this contract with Superb Learning even if your fees are paid by a third party on your behalf.
4. By paying your fees you agree to comply with Superb Learning’s Statutes and Regulations as amended from time to time and with the Statements and Codes of Policy, Practice and Procedure which are made under them. These include the school’s Code of Discipline, and other regulations concerning your studies, conduct and behavior including regulations relating to harassment, health and safety issues and legislative requirements such as data protection.
5. Superb Learning language school offers individual and group courses, online and in-class for all levels. Students can register to any course online or in person in our office located at Francouzská 4, Prague 2
6. Students can take part in any "Free Demo Class" organized by Superb Learning. No "Free Demo Class" is possible at the start of a new course
7. Regular attendance is vital in order to make progress with your course and Superb Learning tutors must be notified of any absence from your class, preferably by email.
8. If you fail to attend the first two classes of a term without notifying Superb Learning, you will be considered to have withdrawn and your place may be offered to a person on the waiting list. If you do not attend three consecutive classes over the course of the term, it will be assumed that you wish to withdraw from the course and your record will be officially withdrawn from our register.
9. All fees are payable in full prior to the start of the course in cash, by card, Benefit points, Sodexo, PayPal, TransferWise or by bank transfer. The course must be paid in full within 3 working days from the booking and before the course starts.
10. If the payment for a reserved spot is not made within 3 working days from the booking or before the start of the course, the place might be offered to another student. The school has no obligation to inform the student of such a cancellation.
11. Fees are not transferable and cannot be used as credit for upcoming courses.
12. You may cancel your enrollment at any time before the course starts. The following cancellation fees will apply:
- 28 days or more before the the course starts:
10 % of the total fees
- between 15 and 27 days before the course starts:
25 % of the total fees
- between 2 and 14 days before the course starts:
50 % of the total fees
- 1 day before course commencement:
90 % of the total fee
- thereafter, 100 % of the total fees are required
If you should cancel and/or withdraw after the beginning of your course, no refund will be made.
13. The minimum number of participants is 4. If the school is unable to create a group course due to the insufficient number of participants and therefore cancel the course, all fees paid to Superb Learning will be refunded.
14. The school’s liability when it cancels a course will be limited to a refund of any fees or charges paid for the cancelled course. For partial cancellation of a course, such refunds will be made on a proportionate basis.
15. Refunds of payments will only be made by the same method and to the same account as the original payment was made.
16. Any group lessons cancelled by a student (with a 24-hour written notice) can be made up for in the prepaid course period with another group of the same or similar level. The course cannot be prolonged by the classes missed.
a. The school cannot guarantee a make-up class of your specific level or at times suitable for you.
b. Make-up classes are a bonus to our students. Therefore, missed classes can neither be refunded nor attended after your course cycle has finished.
c. Make-up classes can only be made up for in the period of your current course duration.
d. Once your make-up class date is fixed, it cannot be changed to another date.
e. If you do not turn up for your booked make-up class, the missed lesson is lost.
17. Individual lessons must be cancelled 24-hour in advance, preferably by email or a phone call. Otherwise, the lessons cannot be replaced and are considered taught.
18. Superb Learning tutors may record their online sessions with learners in order to enhance learning, allow catch up/revision and support efficient feedback from your tutor. The recording will only be available to learners registered for the course, your tutor and any supporting administrators. Recordings are kept for up to one year then deleted.
Updated: 15 August 2022
Po. - Pa. : 8.30 - 17.00
phone : (420) 702 122 976
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
skype : superb.learning.eu
facebook : Superb Learning